Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I WILL

I feel like I'm in the point of my grieving that I want to help others. I started this blog to help other mothers who are going through the same or a similar situation as mine. NO ONE ever imagines the baby they are having will be born sleeping, that a child would pass so young. There are ways that I want to help mothers, so I am making a list. Starting this year I will do the following to help other mothers:

1. I have registered as a walker in the March for Babies. I will walk for Ana and ALL other babies born sleeping, born prematurely, or born sick. I have a goal of raising $500 this year and to increase that amount every year from 2013 forward. I will be walking on April 20 and hope to have a nice team of family and friends that are willing to walk the 2 miles in remembrance of Ana and other babies. The following link you can sign up to donate, walk with me, or just share my link with others. http://www.marchforbabies.org/anabelleluz

2. I will continue to update my and Ana's story. I feel this is important because she will never be forgotten. I will continue this blog not only for Ana but for other mothers who have gone through what I've been through and they need to know they are not alone.

3. I will continue to be an active part of the infant loss community. I will continue to reach out to other mothers who have had their worlds shatter around them. They need someone to talk to and to listen. They need to know they are not alone. I want to be someone to help them with their loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment