Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ana's Angels - Random Acts of Kindness

Ana's due date was April 7, 2013. Today is March 4th, 2014. If Ana had been born closer to her due date and had lived, I would be planning my daughter's first birthday party. Normally, friends and family would come and give gifts. Since Ana is not here on Earth, I wanted a way to celebrate the life that she did have and the amazing life she's given me.

I am asking all of my friends and family to participate in 30 random acts of kindness from April 1, 2014 to April 30, 2014. I want to do this to give back to others like Ana has given so much to me. I'm starting this campaign on April 1st and doing AT LEAST one random act of kindness a day until April 30th. By no means do you have to stop! Each act of kindness makes this world a better place!

Please check back here for a post from each day in April in memory of Ana!

You can also join me on the Ana's Angels' Facebook page: 
or 
Ana's Angels - Random Acts of Kindness event page:

No comments:

Post a Comment