Monday, January 21, 2013

How I miss you (3 months)

I miss you so much Ana. I'm alone and thinking about what I wanted for you. The little things that would have brought so much joy to me. Your first cry, your first smile, your first giggle, first step, your first everything. I miss you with every breath I take. It pains me that you're not here in my belly. My belly should be getting round, growing bigger with each month.  I should be feeling your kicks, your turns, your wiggles. I miss you with every beat of my heart, which beats for you. You were only with me for a short time, you will always be in my heart. I miss you with every second that passes by, without you here with me. I miss you with every tear that I shed, knowing I will never have a chance to know you. You never got a chance at life. It's so unfair. I miss you with every part of me and it hurts so much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment