Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ana's Angels Random Acts of Kindness DAY 15

DAY 15

There were two big factors that played part in my random acts of kindness project. One big factor of inspiration was from a fellow angel mom named Alyvia and her Kisses for Claudie campaign. During this time she started her project in the month of November. The second being a post on Facebook about paying it forward to the first five people that commented on your status. I've been patiently waiting for the right time to send these gifts to people. At first I struggled because I didn't know what to send them... or how I was going to send them. But I did it today. I'm not going to reveal what this item is because I know some of these people follow my blog. However, in the next week or two you should expect something in the mail. I hope each of you enjoy this special gift I chose for you Hugs and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment