Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ana's Angels Random Acts of Kindness DAY 2

After getting the comment from someone who received one of Ana's Angels RAK's I felt really good. I know that I'm touching lives and that she's touching lives. It made me feel so good to know that my daughter is giving me the strength to turn my grief into something positive.

Day 2

Today will be another simple surprise day... but more-so aimed at children. I will be putting quarters on vending machines throughout the cities which I work and live in. I hope that this brightens a child's day!

Make sure to check back later for updates and pictures!!

Stevi B's Appleton West

Stevi B's Appleton West

Stevi B's Appleton West

Stevi B's Appleton West

Stevi B's Appleton West

Stevi B's Appleton West

Stevi B's Appleton West


Walmart on Mutual Way in Appleton, WI

Walmart on Mutual Way in Appleton, WI


Thank you Raebeth B - "My daughter has gone through her toys and clothes. Then we are taking them to the local donation center to donate in Ana and Dakota's name. I can take a picture of the stuff we have ready to go."


No comments:

Post a Comment