Saturday, April 5, 2014

Ana's Angels Random Acts of Kindness DAY 5

DAY 5

I can't think of anyone more deserving of a thank you than those in our Armed Forces. Across the country brave men and women stand up for our freedom every day. They sacrifice so much for us and I could not imagine doing what they do. Their bravery is truly admirable.

Both yesterday and today I searched for men and women who are serving or have served in the military so that I am able to send them thank you cards. I reached out to people on my Facebook page and asked them if they knew anyone who I could send a card to. I wrote them out and will be sending them Monday. Here's a peak at some of the cards :)

If you know someone over seas or even a veteran back home, I would love to send them a thank you. They deserve it. Please let me know.



Thank you Kim D. - "I travel a lot to Kenosha area and I helped a old man when his car ran out of gas and gave him a card in memory of your angel"

No comments:

Post a Comment