Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day # 19 - Support




Don't get me wrong... my family does the best they can to support me. But sometimes... they just don't get it. They don't get why I'm angry, while simple words about children hurt, or more importantly, the negative comments.

However, the majority of my support has been through the online community. I've reached out to two baby loss communities - one on Facebook called Stillborn and Sleeping Babies Support Group and I also reached out on the Baby Center website for their group forum for 2nd/3rd Trimester Pregnancy Loss. Both of these groups have been a tremendous help to me... but these are not the only groups. There are just too many for me to list right now.

Without the support of these groups, there's a chance I would not be here right now. Depression takes you to deep, dark places. Without talking to others who have been through - and survived - what I've been through gives me comfort knowing I am not alone and that others understand my sadness.

I want to thank each and every one of you. 
Especially my readers. 
You have been my support since I started this journey almost 1.5 years ago. 

March of Dimes - Living a New Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment