Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day #10 - Belief

Photo courtesy of google image search

Years ago I was active in a church group. However, after some family problems were talked about at church I slowly stopped going then stopped attending church all together. I have the belief that… there is a higher power. I’m not sure who, or what it might be – if there’s really a GOD I don’t know. I’ve struggled with this even more since I lost Ana.

I am by no means religious… but I feel as though MY God and I talk and he knows me and knows my situation. I won’t lie, sometimes I’m mad or angry because IF there’s a God, why would he have taken all of these precious, INNOCENT children from these families that hope so hard for a child? It’s unthinkable. But then there are women that I have met through my grief journey that have just the strongest of faith and in a way I feel like I’m jealous. I feel like they have been able to find comfort and peace… but I cannot. I just don’t know what to believe anymore.

So what I do believe in is angels. And I hope that my Ana is dancing with the angels and the other angel babies. This song makes me wonder what it's like in Heaven... if there is one, is it perfect? Is it free? What do they do?


Dani and Lizzy - Dancing in the Sky

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, This song is beautiful. I hope your Ana is dancing with my Peter! I do have a strong faith and still I get mad at God sometimes but mostly I believe he has a plan for all of us and he knows what He is doing. My blog is about my faith journey if you would like some inspirations. http://twelveweeksand2days.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete