Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day #5 - Memory

To keep her memory is why I had started this blog... and I'm sure glad I did. This was the best way for me to write about my memories of her.

The first memory I have is how sore my breasts felt. It didn't matter if I was wearing a bra or not, they hurt. When I moved, when I showered, it didn't matter. They hurt. Then I started feel nauseated. I wasn't getting sick, but it felt like I could be sick. It wasn't until about 6 weeks into my pregnancy that I thought I should take a pregnancy test. From past experience, I would take a test, it would be negative, then shortly after I would get my period. Because of this, I went to the dollar store and picked up a few. 

I took the first one: positive. It couldn't be. I took the second one. Positive. No, this isn't right. I've never seen two lines... it must be broken. Then I went to the drug store and bought two of a different kind and went to my best friends house. Surely the ones I got from the dollar store were wrong.

Well... turns out that I was, in fact, pregnant.


Another memory I have of Ana is the craving I had for fish. I never used to like fish. Once I got pregnant I started craving it and had to have it at least once or twice a week. While I don't eat fish as often as I did while pregnant, once in awhile I like to go out and have fish and every time it reminds me of her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment