Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day # 17 - Time


One day shy of 1 year and 5 months...
Almost 73 weeks...
516 days...
12,384 hours...
44,582,400 seconds...


The more and more I look at this... the more it hurts. When I put time into perspective... it seems like just yesterday. To someone else it probably seems like ages. I can't tell you if time has gone fast or has gone slow. It's all a blur.

My daughter and every child deserves a chance at life. It's not fair that my child was lost. It's still bitter. But I also have to look at it like my child never got to see the cruel reality of this world. She was never hurt, picked on, had a scraped knee, or broke a bone. She is pain free with all of our angels and in a place where there is no greater love. 

Tomorrow is March 21st. That will be 1 year and 5 months. 
Each and every day my heart aches to know who my daughter would be today. 
Time doesn't take that ache away. Her memory is always there.
I will always wonder who she would be today.

Kenny Chesney - Who You'd Be Today

No comments:

Post a Comment