Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day #8 - Color

When I think of a color that represents Ana, I think white. White because she's forever an angel... and white because of her innocence. White because I want to think of her dancing in the clouds, maybe bouncing from one to another with her angel friends.

Had she been born alive, I like to think she would have liked pink, purple, and green just like her mother. If I had gotten to dress her, I'm sure her first outfit would have been pink or purple. Or maybe had a zebra print. Oh how I will always wish I had that time with her. To show her the colors of the world and how much there is to see and do.

Ana, I hope the colors from Heaven are brighter than here on Earth. I hope you get to see all the magical colors of the world!

I feel you when the wind blows,
I see you when the sun sets.
Forever my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment