Sunday, November 18, 2012

Music? To help sooth my soul...

My heart has been broken before, but not like this. No mother and father should ever have to go through the loss of a child, no matter what stage in life. I've always liked music which I could relate to... and lately I've been seeking out music as a way to help sooth my soul. I've started a playlist of songs which I feel like I can relate to right now. I'm including the link below and will continue to update this playlist as I find additional songs.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBgSYgZf9XjcCH615KmWJjDVmeI6jPE9a&feature=mh_lolz

While some songs may not be about the loss of a child, I can in some way relate what I'm going through to what the words are saying. I hope this can help someone else heal from their loss as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment